Drivetrain:All Wheel Drive
Interior:Jet Black, Premium cloth seat trim
Engine:2.0L Turbo engine
Fuel Efficiency:21 CITY / 26 HWY
Automatic Climate Control
Side-Impact Air Bags
Clean CARFAX. CARFAX One-Owner.
21/26 City/Highway MPG
Quicksilver Metallic 2018 GMC Terrain SLE AWD 9-Speed Automatic 2.0L Turbocharged
Bluetooth, Backup Camera, AWD / 4WD / 4X4, AWD, 2 USB Data Ports w/Auxiliary Input Jack, 3.17 Axle Ratio, 3.47 Axle Ratio, 4-Way Manual Driver's Seat, 4-Way Manual Front Passenger Seat, 4-Wheel Antilock 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, 6-Speaker Audio System Feature, 8-Way Power Driver Seat Adjuster, ABS brakes, Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels, AM/FM radio, Apple CarPlay/Android Auto, Auto-dimming Rear-View mirror, Bluetooth For Phone, Brake assist, Bumpers: body-color, Compass, Delay-off headlights, Driver & Front Passenger Heated Seats, Driver Convenience Package, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror, Dual Exhaust w/Bright Tips, Dual front impact airbags, Dual front side impact airbags, Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control, Electronic Stability Control, Emergency communication system: OnStar Guidance, Exterior Parking Camera Rear, Factory Installed Trailer Hitch, Four wheel independent suspension, Front & Rear Molded Splash Guards, Front anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front reading lights, Fully automatic headlights, Heated door mirrors, High-Intensity Discharge Headlights, Illuminated entry, License Plate Front Mounting Package, Low tire pressure warning, Occupant sensing airbag, Outside temperature display, Overhead airbag, Overhead console, Panic alarm, Passenger door bin, Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power Driver Lumbar Control, Power steering, Power windows, Preferred Equipment Group 3SA, Premium Cloth Seat Trim, Radio data system, Radio: GMC Infotainment Audio System w/7" Display, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear seat center armrest, Rear window defroster, Rear window wiper, Remote keyless entry, Remote Start, Roof-Mounted Luggage Rack Black Side Rails, Security system, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering, Split folding rear seat, Spoiler, Steering wheel mounted audio controls, Tachometer, Telescoping steering wheel, Tilt steering wheel, Traction control, Trailering Equipment, Trip computer, Variably intermittent wipers, Wheels: 17" x 7" Silver Painted Aluminum, Wheels: 18" x 7" Silver Painted Aluminum, AWD.
Home of the One-Owner Trade! Great effort is made to make sure all equipment is accurately described. All equipment must be verified by purchaser. Vehicle Price does not change based on vehicle description and equipment listed.
- Active aero shutters
- Shutters close at higher speeds to help enhance aerodynamics
- Shutters re-open at lower speeds or when needed to help cool the engine compartment
- Active Noise Cancellation
System uses in-cabin microphones to distinguish unwanted powertrain noise and cancel it generating an opposite wave sound from the audio system's speakers.
- Body-color door handles
Includes Keyless Open access from any door.
- Windshield glass
Includes acoustic properties that help keep out traffic and road noises.
- Deep-tinted rear glass
On rear side windows and rear cargo windows.
- Automatic on/off headlamps
- Setting the control to "auto" turns on the headlamps to normal low-beam brightness, along with the taillamps, license plate lamp and other exterior lights
- When you shut off the ignition and exit the car, the lights remain lit as you walk away
- Headlamps will turn off automatically, after a set amount of time, to save battery life
- Automatic delay headlamps
- Set the exterior lamp control to turn on your headlamps automatically at dusk
- When you park and exit the vehicle, the automatic delay feature allows the headlamps to remain on to light your way
- Headlamps will turn off automatically, after a set amount of time, to save battery life
- HID headlamps
- Provide a bright, intense beam of light to helps you clearly see the road ahead
- Help improve down-the-road visibility in low-light conditions
- Manual rear liftgate
- Access your cargo area with ease
- Fixed glass rear window on the liftgate
- Body-color mirror caps
- Taillamps with LED signature lighting
- Provides bright, long lasting clearly visible light
- Help improve visibility in low-light conditions
- 16" spare wheel
- 17" spare wheel
- 17" compact spare tire
- 18" Silver painted aluminum wheels
Paired with 18" all-season blackwall tires.
- 18" all-season blackwall tires
- Roof-mounted side rails
- Enhances the vehicle's versatility
- With the available cross rails, allows you to secure cargo directly to the top of your vehicle
- License plate front mounting package
Standard when your ship-to state legally requires a front license plate, or you can add one when your state only requires a rear plate.
- Front and rear splash guards
- Help protect your vehicle from tire splashes, mud and other minor road debris
- Complement your vehicle's distinctive exterior styling
- Compass display
Included in the Driver Information Center.
- Cruise control
- Maintain a steady speed while driving
- To enhance your safety, cruise control automatically disengages when the vehicle's traction control system needs to limit wheelspin on slippery surfaces or when the StabiliTrak® stability control system detects an oncoming skid
- Set and resume speed functions
- 3.5" monochromatic driver information screen
- Power door locks
- Driver Information Center
- Vehicle Information Menu, including oil life, tire pressure in standard/metric units
- Trip Information Menu, including trip 1, trip 2, fuel range, average fuel economy, instant fuel economy, average vehicle speed
- Compass display1
- Front carpeted floor mats
- Rear carpeted floor mats
- 2-way adjustable front head restraints
- Keyless Open
- With the key fob in close proximity, simply lock or unlock your vehicle by pressing the button on any door handle
- Lockout protection helps you avoid locking keys in the vehicle
- Keyless Start
Starts your vehicle with the touch of a button, even when the fob remains securely in a pocket or purse.
- Driver seatback map pocket
- Front passenger seatback map pocket
- Auto-dimming inside rearview mirror
Automatically adjusts the inside rearview mirror when it senses bright light from behind and reduces headlamp glare.
- 12-volt auxiliary cargo area power outlet
Located in rear cargo area.
- 12-volt auxiliary front power outlet
Located in front storage bin.
- Rear seat reminder
- Help to remind driver to check the back seat before leaving the vehicle
- Once vehicle is switched off, designed to sound five audible chimes and display a visual message within the Driver Information Center
- Active only once each time the vehicle is turned on and off, and would require re-activation on a second trip
- Remote panic alarm
Use to assist in an emergency situation or help in locating your vehicle.
- Rear seat release levers
Second row manual seat release levers located in the cargo area.
- 4-way manual front passenger seat adjuster
Allows you to manually adjust the seat forward and back, and up and down.
- Flat-fold rear seat with 60/40 split
- Convenient levers in the rear seat allow for a flat-fold
- When the seat is folded, allows for cargo items up to 8' in length1
- Includes a center armrest and recline feature
- Flat-folding passenger seatback
- Convenient lever allows for a flat-fold
- When both the passenger seat and rear seats are folded, allows for cargo items up to 8' in length1
- Features a protective seatback and sturdy map pockets
- 5-passenger seating
- Front bucket seats
- Seats, front bucket (STD)
- Humidity sensor
- Continuously reads the temperature and humidity inside the vehicle
- Knows when to adjust its airflow, heating and cooling to suit the driver's and passenger's individualized settings
- Steering wheel controls
Allow the driver to easily operate the audio system, phone interface, Driver Information Center and cruise controls.
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
Includes mounted controls for audio, phone interface, Driver Information Center and cruise controls.
- Theft-deterrent system
- The theft-deterrent system helps deter unauthorized entry, helping to protect your vehicle and its contents
- To help deter an attempted break-in, the horn will sound and exterior lights will flash
- Power windows with driver Express-Down/Up
- Power windows with front passenger Express-Down
- Power windows with rear Express-Down
- 8-way power driver seat adjuster
- Easy-to-reach controls for the driver seat offer 8 ways to customize comfort
- Move the seat forward and back, and up and down
- Tilt the seat cushion and seatback
- Also includes 2-way power lumbar
- Power driver lumbar control
The lumbar control extends and retracts the lumbar to provide lower back support.
- Remote Start
- Start your vehicle remotely and step into a comfortably warmed or cooled vehicle, depending on the weather and your preset
- If equipped, the heated seats will be activated
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- Automatically maintains the selected temperature for both the driver and front passenger
- Sensors strategically located around the cabin constantly monitor interior conditions
- The system will cool or warm each zone automatically to keep it at the desired temperature
- Heated driver and front passenger seats
At the touch of a button you can warm the seat bottoms and seatbacks with multilevel temperature control.
- 6-speaker system
- 7" diagonal GMC Infotainment System
- 7” diagonal color multi-color touch-screen
- Bluetooth1 streaming audio for music and select phones
- Voice command pass-through to phone
- Features Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM capability for compatible phones
- Customize and manage entertainment and vehicle feature settings through the 7" touch-screen display
- Use, control and manage select smartphone apps through the Infotainment system
- Audio system, 7" diagonal GMC Infotainment System includes multi-touch display, AM/FM stereo, Bluetooth streaming audio for music and most phones, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay capability for compatible phones (STD)
- Bluetooth® for phone and audio streaming
- Pair your mobile phone to your vehicle's infotainment system1
- Place and receive hands-free phone calls
- Store your phone's contact list in the system to place an outgoing call quickly using the touch-screen display or voice command system
- With streaming audio capability, you can listen to files stored on your phone or Bluetooth digital media device
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capable
- Terms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
- USB dual charging-only ports (2), located in the rear of the center console
Includes 2 type-A ports1.
- High-performance brake lining
- Designed to limit noise transmission to the cabin as well as to provide good dust performance
- The FNC rotors are treated with a process that helps harden and strengthen the rotors and helps prevent corrosion to extend rotor life
- Electronic parking brake
- Takes the place of the manual foot actuated parking brake
- Activated by the simple touch of a button and can be operated even when the ignition is turned off
- Brake is automatically set if the system senses the vehicle is parked on a steep incline
- 4-wheel antilock disc brakes
- Help reduce wheel lockup and maintain steering control during hard braking on most slippery surfaces
- 16” front and rear
- Electronic Precision Shift
An advanced button and switch based transmission interface that enables a spacious center console with side-by-side cup holders and pass-through storage below the center console.
- Stop/Start engine control system
- This fuel–saving technology works in heavy traffic and at red lights
- At complete stops when drivers keep their feet on the brake pedal, the engine shuts off
- When drivers remove their foot from the brake, the engine automatically restarts
- Gasoline E15 fuel
- MacPherson strut front suspension
The MacPherson strut front suspension delivers a perfectly connected, sophisticated ride.
- 4-link rear suspension
Helps minimize road irregularities, creating a smoother ride.
- 9-speed automatic transmission (1.5L Turbo engine)
- Electronically controlled transmission with overdrive and Driver Shift Control
- Smooth, effortless automatic shifting
- Transmission, 9-speed automatic 9T45, electronically-controlled with overdrive (Standard with (LYX) 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine only.) (STD)
- 3.17 rear axle ratio
Included on FWD and AWD models with the 2.0L Turbo engine.
- 2.0L Turbo engine
- Offers 252 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque
- 4-cylinder dual overhead cam design with Direct-Injection and Variable Valve Timing (VVT)
- Paired with a 9-speed automatic transmission
- Dual-outlet exhaust with bright tips
- Trailering equipment
- Heavy-duty cooling system, to head off overheating on a long trip under load
- 2-inch receiver hitch, for towing or mounting a ski rack for skis or a bike carrier
- 7-wire electrical harness and 7-pin plug for connecting your trailer's lights and brakes to your vehicle
- Trailer hitch
This frame-mounted trailer hitch is installed at the factory.
- Passenger Sensing System
- Automatically switches the front passenger seat frontal air bag on or off1
- Air bag system
- Front air bags work with the safety belt system to help reduce the risk of injury to the driver and right-front passenger if involved in a moderate to severe frontal impact1
- Seat-mounted side-impact driver and front passenger air bags help reduce the risk of injuries for the driver and front seat passenger in side impacts1
- Head-curtain air bags help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to occupants seated in the outboard seating positions in side-impact collisions and rollovers1
- Passenger Sensing System automatically switches the front passenger seat frontal air bag on or off1
- C-Shaped LED Signature Lighting
Daytime Running Lamps help make it easier for other drivers to see the front of your vehicle during the day.
- GMC Connected Access capable
- Subject to terms. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
- Hill Descent Control
- Employs antilock braking while the vehicle is descending a steep incline in forward or reverse gear
- Helps driver maintain control of the vehicle without depressing the brake pedal
- Activated by pushing a button on the center console
- OnStar® & GMC Connected Services capable
- erms and limitations apply. See onstar.com or dealer for details.
- Rear Vision Camera1
- Turns on automatically when the vehicle is shifted into reverse
- Displays a live image of the area behind the vehicle on the infotainment screen
- StabiliTrak® electronic stability control system
- Automatically helps enhance control, particularly during emergency maneuvers, by adjusting the brakes and engine torque to keep you on your intended path
- Activates when vehicle sensors detect a difference between the driver's intended path and the direction the vehicle is actually traveling
- Teen Driver
- This configurable feature lets you activate customizable vehicle settings associated with a key fob to help encourage safe driving behavior
- It can limit certain vehicle features, and automatically turns on certain safety systems if vehicle is equipped
- An in-vehicle report card gives you information on your teen's driving habits and helps you to continue to coach your new driver
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Monitors the pressure in each tire and alerts you if there is a low-pressure condition in one or more of the tires1
- Properly inflate tires to help optimize your vehicle’s ride, handling and efficiency
- Includes a manual learn feature for resetting it after a tire rotation or replacement
- Includes tire fill alert
New vehicle pricing includes all offers and incentives. Tax, Title and Tags not included in vehicle prices shown and must be paid by the purchaser. While great effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this site, errors do occur so please verify information with a customer service rep. This is easily done by calling us at 866-913-6904 or by visiting us at the dealership.
**With approved credit. Terms may vary. Monthly payments are only estimates derived from the vehicle price with a 72 month term, 5.9% interest and 20% downpayment.